Direct Trading Account is a great choice if you intend to pay cash in full for each purchase. When you put your excess cash in your account you will have easy access to your funds so you can plan for your next investment strategy is a facility that is provided to clients for trading with their own finance.
- Orders can be received through email, telephone or fax.
- Trade execution confirmation is provided to client through email or SMS.
- Regular emailing of Portfolio Statement.
A person may open a Customer Account with DBL Securities Limited. On the other hand, Institutional investors may, if they wish, open more than one account with us.Any interested person can open a Beneficiary Owner’s (BO) account by fulfilling some specific procedures after payment of certain amount of charges, which shall be fixed by the management as per SEC rules provided they are –
- Individuals who are not minor;
- Individuals who are not of unsound mind;
- Individuals who have not applied to be adjudicated as an insolvent, have not suspended payments and have not compounded with their creditors;
- Individuals who are not undischarged insolvent;
- Corporate entities, societies
BO Account Opening & Documentation:
For opening a new BO account, Clients are required to collect ‘Account Information Form’ from any of our branches and submit the Form after duly filled in by the clients. The ‘Account Information Form’ must accompany the following documents:
For Resident Bangladeshi (Individual & Joint):
- Introduced by existing Account Holder
- Photocopy of National ID card/Passport of the Account Holder
- Bank account statement of Account Holder (for Joint A/C Bank account statement of first applicant)/Bank Certificate
- Recent Passport size Photograph (2 copies) of A/C holder and in opposite side of photograph A/C Holder’s signature must be attested by Introducer
- Recent Passport size Photograph (2 copies) of 2nd Applicant and in opposite side of photograph A/C Holder’s signature must be attested by the 1st Account Holder
- Recent Passport size Photograph (1 copy) of Nominee and in opposite side of photograph, nominee’s signature must be attested by A/C holder
- Recent Passport Size photograph of Authorized person (if applicable) and Power of Attorney must be signed by A/C Holder
- Photocopy of National ID card/Valid Passport of Power of Attorney
- Nominee is mandatory for individual and Joint Account
- Board Resolution/Partners’ letter of authority regarding opening of BO Account
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association/ Partnership deed / Trustee deed
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Valid Trade license
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- TIN/BIN Certificate
- Photocopy of National ID/Passport of Authorized person
- Recent passport size photographs (2 copies) of Authorized person
- Bank Statement of the Company/Bank Certificate